Have you recently attended a CND Shellac Brand Certification or Master class?
If so, you can be automatically added to CND.com’s Salon Locator database for easy client referrals—for FREE!
I always love finding way to automate my business, & that can be a challenge as an independent Nail Professional booth renter in a full service salon suites set up. Without a doubt, being listed on CND’s FREE *exclusive* referral database has been a very useful & profitable part of that automation. Oh, & did I mention it’s free of charge?
I’ve been listed on CND.com for 7 years & still get new clients through this channel every year.
Even though I’m not currently accepting new clients, I make exception to clients who find me through CND’s referral database because I know that these clients are well-informed.
Not only do they know they want a Shellac manicure, they know that SHELLAC is a brand name, not a service. These clients generally understand the value of proper home care, which also makes my work so much easier & more enjoyable.
Simply put, it’s a great way to make new friends & create new revenue without spending on advertising, investing in referral programs, or lying awake at night trying to find creative ways to bring in new business.
Bonus: If you’ve recently attended a CND Shellac Brand Certification or Master class, you can be automatically added to CND.com’s Salon Locator database for free, easy client referrals.#worksmarternotharder
Watch the video demo at the top of the page, or follow along here:
- Log in to CND.com with your BEST email address.
- When you log in, your profile will appear, along with your active certifications, if you’ve taken a class. If you haven’t taken a Master or Shellac Brand Certification class yet, your home screen will remind you of this.
- Next to your name, click “Edit” & complete your profile so any special gifts will make it to your mailbox.
- Underneath your profile, search for your salon by ZIP code. If your salon doesn’t show up in the search results, click “Add Salon” & complete the form.
- Once your profile is linked to a salon, your name & contact info will appear in the Salon Locator database.
Have you taken an eligible class & aren’t showing up in the search results? Here are some troubleshooting questions:
- Did you sign in with the same email address you submitted in class? If not, try logging in with the correct email address.
- Did you lose your account password? Contact the Hotline at 800-833-NAIL for assistance. (I really wish I could, but I have no access to the database.)
- Did you connect your profile to your salon? Your profile MUST be attached to a salon; otherwise, your certifications won’t show up in the CND.com Salon Locator.
Still need help? Contact the CND Hotline at 800-833-NAIL.
Happy (automatic) book-building!
Have you gained new clients from a referral database? Leave a comment & let us know which one!